Following the publication of a new best practice pathway for the use of non-oral treatments in Parkinson’s, which has been devised by clinicians to make the referral process for these therapies more explicit, the Parkinson’s Academy has established a series of regional roadshows on this subject, which is re-launching in September 2017.
The course called “Making the Most – Non-Oral Therapies in Parkinson’s” covers:
- What non-oral therapies are and how they work
- What to expect when you make a referral
- How to use data to convince commissioners
- Case histories exploring how to use non-oral therapies.
Following the success of our 2016 roadshows, new roadshow dates are planned for 2017:
- Manchester, 15 September
- Edinburgh, October (date TBC)
- Bristol, November (date TBC)
- Southampton, December (date TBC)
There is no charge for attending this course, however a £50 deposit will be required upon confirmation to secure your place. This will be returned to you at registration.
Click the register button to complete the online application form (opens new window).
Abbvie, Brittania, Medtronic, Global Kinetics and Parkinson’s UK have provided part-funding through an unrestricted educational grant to support these meetings.