The Parkinson’s Academy Accreditation is a mark of quality. By accrediting your learning and development initiative you are choosing to align your organisation to the Academy high standards, promote best practice and improve neurology care.
We accredit a wide range of programmes including events, eLearning, hard copy resources, guidelines, standards and competency frameworks.
Five reasons why the Neurology Academy accreditation will benefit you:
- Stand out from the crowd. Demonstrate that you are better than your competitors and make sure our learning and development initiative stands out with the Academy Accredited logo.
- Align your organisation with the Academy’s reputation for excellence within neurology, Academy accreditation represents quality, best practice and rigour.
- Validate the educational outcomes from your programme. All of your delegates will receive a certificate which can be used as evidence within their revalidation portfolio.
- It’s a development opportunity. Each programme undergoes an external peer review which can be used as a professional development exercise for your staff.
- Attract high calibre delegates. The kudos attached to Academy accreditation appeals to individuals and employers who want to ensure the learning and development initiative delivers a high standard of learning, is fit for purpose and promotes best practice.
The accreditation team will support you throughout the application process. We are on hand to answer your queries. To apply or to find out if your programme is eligible, email or call.
Your details are used for registration purposes only. We will not share with 3rd parties and you can remove your details by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.